CDAP offers two grants that will help your farm get online and use technology to build your business
GROW YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE GRANT
The Grow Your Business Online grant helps small businesses across Atlantic Canada take advantage of e-commerce opportunities. Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies. They will also support a network of e-commerce advisors who will advise and help small businesses adopt e-commerce.
Key eligibility requirements for the business:
- for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
- registered or incorporated
- consumer-facing (sells goods and services directly to end consumers)
- has at least one employee (other than the owner) OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY GRANT
The Boost your Business Technology grant offers financial support for technology adoption, by providing funds to offset the cost of retaining Digital Advisors who will develop Digital Adoption Plans tailored to the business. The grant will cover up to 90% of the cost to develop the digital plan, up to a maximum grant payment of $15,000. It will also provide up to $100,000 in 0% interest loan from the Business Development Bank of Canada to implement your plan.
Key eligibility requirements for the business
- sole proprietor or a business incorporated under the laws of Canada or a province or territory
- is for-profit
- has 1 to 499 employees
- has had at least $500,000 in annual revenue (but no more than $100M in 1 of the previous 3 tax years)
For more details on both programs, visit Canada Digital Adoption Program