- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Potato and vegetable
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 50 hours per week
Work site environment
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train
Number of Vacancies: 1
Wages: $14.50 hourly
How to Apply: Please Apply via: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/38929791