Agri-Commodity Management Association
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
3 years to less than 5 years
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcome
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Locate and remove files requested
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.